Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Local Area Network for Gaming, Entertainment & Technologies

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I love the food at Dkarl's on sundays but what do you think ?

Go down 
3 posters

How do you rate the food at Dkarl's ?
Bongay net !
I love the food at Dkarl's on sundays but what do you think ? Vote_lcap100%I love the food at Dkarl's on sundays but what do you think ? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 8 ]
Pa mal ditou !
I love the food at Dkarl's on sundays but what do you think ? Vote_lcap0%I love the food at Dkarl's on sundays but what do you think ? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Chen janbe !
I love the food at Dkarl's on sundays but what do you think ? Vote_lcap0%I love the food at Dkarl's on sundays but what do you think ? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Mwen ta pito manje kk !
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Fannfwa

Fannfwa

I love the food at Dkarl's on sundays but what do you think ? Empty
PostSubject: I love the food at Dkarl's on sundays but what do you think ?   I love the food at Dkarl's on sundays but what do you think ? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm

Kisa nou panse ?
Back to top Go down
PlaPlaw!

PlaPlaw!

PostSubject: Thanks Dkarl   I love the food at Dkarl's on sundays but what do you think ? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:19 pm

let's say : Thanks to Dkarl for the food and the LAN party.I am sorry for the bullets I shot you with but you are still alive. Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
regi23

regi23

PostSubject: Bagay Malè   I love the food at Dkarl's on sundays but what do you think ? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:25 pm

Mesye... Dimanche dernier te tèt chaje. Tout bagay te byen pase, mangé, boisson, bref anyen pat manke.
It was too bad that some of us didn't make it (Lega, Lunatik, Asswooping).
Hope that next time, tout soldat yo ap présent. Untill than, can wait for the next LAN party
Back to top Go down
Fannfwa

Fannfwa

PostSubject: Re: I love the food at Dkarl's on sundays but what do you think ?   I love the food at Dkarl's on sundays but what do you think ? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:10 pm

Min fok nou bay ti kob la tou wi ! Sinon no food !!! Dkarl pa papa nou !
Back to top Go down
regi23

regi23

PostSubject: Re: I love the food at Dkarl's on sundays but what do you think ?   I love the food at Dkarl's on sundays but what do you think ? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:38 pm

Ou konnen Jazz la pa gen problem sa yo.
Just tell me when.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love the food at Dkarl's on sundays but what do you think ?   I love the food at Dkarl's on sundays but what do you think ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I love the food at Dkarl's on sundays but what do you think ?
Page 1 of 1