Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Local Area Network for Gaming, Entertainment & Technologies

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LANGET on Facebook

Go down 
+2
Torch
Pip_da_great
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pip_da_great

Pip_da_great

LANGET on Facebook Empty
PostSubject: LANGET on Facebook   LANGET on Facebook Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:26 pm

Sa nou panse si nou ta kreye yon group pou LANGET la sou Facebook epi nou tout nou tap "join" li??? Nou ta poste foto nou genyen yo; fe yon bref ti deskripsyon de LANGET la ect... Paske li tap pi evidan ke le nou jus bay yon moun adres Forum nan pou li register. Nou tap gen yon lyen tou ki mennen a Forum nan (kanmem). Antouka, panse a sa ti mesye paske mwen we tout konpanyi, tout biznis e otr se yon kesyon de "Facebook" kounye a. Se la PEP la ye! Ap gen plus moun kap enterese ave nou.
Back to top Go down
Torch

Torch

LANGET on Facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANGET on Facebook   LANGET on Facebook Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:36 pm

Wowoww this guy is a genius, i think it would be something positive for LANGET and it would be more easier to be updated of all new events. I wanna think all of those who keep on standing for this forum and helping it to get more ALIVE.
I vote for it.
Back to top Go down
regi23

regi23

LANGET on Facebook Empty
PostSubject: Good Idea   LANGET on Facebook Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:06 pm

I think it's very good Idea. KI ES KAP JERE LI ?
Back to top Go down
Rory

Rory

LANGET on Facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANGET on Facebook   LANGET on Facebook Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:10 am

I think it's a good idea but langet seem to be dead replaced by team[Hait].... so we may have a name change. Anyway whatever comes of it i'm in

Gamer 4 Life !
Back to top Go down
LEGA

LEGA

LANGET on Facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANGET on Facebook   LANGET on Facebook Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:42 am

Rory wrote:
I think it's a good idea but langet seem to be dead replaced by team[Hait].... so we may have a name change. Anyway whatever comes of it i'm in

Gamer 4 Life !

Hi everybody

Sorry Rory but you got it all wrong my friend.
LANGET represent the club that we have here in Haiti and team[Hait] support the country we are in. Very Happy

I think its a good idea to specify the country with the name mention above but the forum will still go on with the same name "LANGET".

It's a good idea to host an account on Facebook with LANGET cheers , but in my opinion it will be better to just pinpoint anybody who wants to know more about ourselves to the forum. It would be like you advertise the forum on Facebook.

As Pip mention, lot compagnie yo just mete yon affiche de publicite sou site yo oubien yo mete yon reference. Kossa nap evite pou nou gen yon moun ki pral gere site Facebook la.

To add to you idea Pip, my suggestions:
If you have a Facebook account to just post or add the forum lynk. That way, other people who really are interested about it would follow and register.
Remember its only a suggestion...any comments? Smile
Back to top Go down
regi23

regi23

LANGET on Facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANGET on Facebook   LANGET on Facebook Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:50 pm

Can one of you guys help in how to put picture in the forum ?
Evrery time I try, it keep telling me I'm not a administrattor to do it. Si nou to mete photo LAN yo sur forum la tap bon tou.
Back to top Go down
LEGA

LEGA

LANGET on Facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANGET on Facebook   LANGET on Facebook Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:20 pm

Sa 2pen ki kote ou vle mete foto yo regi23. Very Happy

You can add them on your post if you want but you have to create a mirror image first and copy the link within the post. When you press "send", it will display the pictures you have mirrored.

Should you need more info, please don't hesitate to PM me.

En parlant de foto, Fanfwa ta lagé 2 ou 3 foto ti cheri li ya. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PlaPlaw!

PlaPlaw!

LANGET on Facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANGET on Facebook   LANGET on Facebook Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:59 pm

[Hait] is not the new name of Langet but it's a clan affiliated to the langet who represent greatly our gaming club. And we do play good internationally. since langet seem to be dead; Choupy has proposed to play online and tagged ourselves with [ Hait] to identity ourselves on the servers we play. Discipline, skills rule our performance and we have recruited some foreign to our clan...
Back to top Go down
Rory

Rory

LANGET on Facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANGET on Facebook   LANGET on Facebook Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:17 am

Yes i Noticed that we have non haitian members but i guess it can't be helped . Ladies and gents after numerous restart i'm finally level 55 general I earned trough hard work and lots of kills . People please play on the utdm server where our clan is starting to get recognition and i must say we are hated fo being to good . Especially Choupy an Plaplaw who are now 10th and 12 th seat on the server .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LANGET on Facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANGET on Facebook   LANGET on Facebook Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LANGET on Facebook
Page 1 of 1