Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Local Area Network for Gaming, Entertainment & Technologies

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About Greg's Table !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fannfwa

Fannfwa

About Greg's Table ! Empty
PostSubject: About Greg's Table !   About Greg's Table ! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 2:20 pm

The problem with greg's table is that its to high and the hole are not in there proper space to put the cables in plus i can't put my legs in comfortably because of the wood support is done like a carre . It should be like a X so no matter what side u sit ur legs are comfy !
Back to top Go down
Rory

Rory

PostSubject: the table !   About Greg's Table ! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:39 am

Well i made it a bit higher than usual because of he height of the chairs Dkarl has ... and MR Fanfwa there are other tables you know so just get you kill groove on and chill about the table.
Back to top Go down
DKarl

DKarl

PostSubject: Sa nou pleyen pou radòt konsa !!!!   About Greg's Table ! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:02 pm

Sa nou pleyen pou radòt konsa !!!!
Back to top Go down
Fannfwa

Fannfwa

PostSubject: Re: About Greg's Table !   About Greg's Table ! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:38 pm

But to be frank the wood quality is superb ! It looks like oak ? I'm i right ? Very solide stuff ! Now for the chairs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Greg's Table !   About Greg's Table ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Greg's Table !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forums :: Lan Related :: Current Events-
Jump to: