Local Area Network for Gaming, Entertainment & Technologies

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

It's time to play other things on the Lan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Torch

PostSubject: It's time to play other things on the Lan   Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:22 pm

Guys i know u are a bunch a cowards,and u ain't got balls bounce ,everybody knows that u all sucks pale ,and that's one of the reason why are favorite show of the month came to an end, scratch bref
I think it's really time to think about changes on the LAN,
COD5 is extreme we all know that ,but some of us and i know Aswoopin also agreed with me, if one of u bitches have balls Cool come face me and Aswoopin sunday on the GRID, or in any driving game,stop hiding and killing people and come give what u got on the STREET,and we'll see who's got some real skills and who's the real DK
So waiting for u PUSSY's ( no offence ladies) Smile ,Valoue i wasn't talking about u but the others dickheads. pig
So what's it going to be Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valoue

PostSubject: Re: It's time to play other things on the Lan   Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:28 am

T'inquiète pas Torch, je ne me sens nullement concernée... Je m'habitue peu à peu à votre façon particulière d'affirmer vos émotions l'un vis-à-vis de l'autre. Lol!!! Ca se voit trop bien comment vous vous adorez!

J'avoue que ton idée n'est pas mauvaise! Ca ferait changement... N since I love those kinds of games, so I'm all up to it!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pip_da_great

PostSubject: Saa pi red   Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:44 pm

TORCH; GRID????? scratch scratch scratch
On aura tout vu sur ce Forum! Antouka, randevou Dimanch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pip_da_great

PostSubject: LANCODET   Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:52 pm

Mwen dako a 100% ak Torch (pour ne pa dire a 90% paske afre GRID saa... Bref!). Mwen te preske propoze ke nou rele club la LANCODET (Local Area Network for Call Of Duty, Entertainment & Technologies). Donk finalman mwen panse map tann Lundi pou m konn si map poste topic saa nan seksyon "Feedback & suggestions" nan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rory

PostSubject: Re: It's time to play other things on the Lan   Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:20 am

i will receive left 4 dead next week hope we get a chance to play that also .... Grid se yon moun te ka charite mwen li mwen tap trop kontan bat 2 ou 3 moun. afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bwananboudaw

PostSubject: Re: It's time to play other things on the Lan   Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:42 pm

Mwen gen Left 4 Dead
Received it last night ...
Bagay sa ap pran yon etènite pou enstale
gen yon afè de entènèt la dan li...
Leu li fini
ma fè yon ti kou la dan li et ma bay nouvel ....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bwananboudaw

PostSubject: Re: It's time to play other things on the Lan   Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:20 pm

L4D update

Installing the game is a real pain ... you need to be conneted to the net ( orignial version, out of the box )
apart from that it's pretty cool
But just 8 players max in the versus mode ..
Gape play is pretty fluid ..
we could always try it , see how it goes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EDDYWONDER

PostSubject: Re: It's time to play other things on the Lan   Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:23 pm

MESYE TOUT SA SE BOULSHIT NAP PALE LA.

A PART DE BWANANBOUNDAW KI POTE LEFT 4 DEAD LA DIMANCH, TOUT LOT NEG YO SE SERE YAP SERE GAME YO. YO GEN LEU KONPRANN KE YAP FINI PA GRAS AVEK YO!!!

NA PALE DE GRID LE NOU POTEL BAY LOT NEG!! BANN AKREK!!!

TORCH SI NEG YO AP AKREK POU GAME, NOU PAP JANM JWE LOT GAME.

PUNTO COM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's time to play other things on the Lan   

Back to top Go down

It's time to play other things on the Lan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forums :: Lan Related :: Windows - Games-
Jump to: