Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Local Area Network for Gaming, Entertainment & Technologies

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No dedicated server for the COD MW 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
regi23

regi23

No dedicated server for the COD MW 2 Empty
PostSubject: No dedicated server for the COD MW 2   No dedicated server for the COD MW 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:34 pm

Today (10/17) Infinity Ward drove a heart thru Call of Duty lovers everywhere when it was announced that there would be no dedicated servers or mod tools for MW2 for the PC version. After barely mentioning or promoting the PC version at all they broke their silence and informed us that they have "dumbed down" the PC experience and made it similar to xbox live. They have taken away many of the features we have come to expect and basically given us a console port that doesn't take advantage of the power and features of the PC Platform. What they may not realize is that this could well mean the end for Call of Duty Modders, Game Server Companies, the Competitive Community and the tight knit Clan System that has defined the PC community that most of us a part of. EA and others have tried similar things and failed miserably.
Back to top Go down
LEGA

LEGA

No dedicated server for the COD MW 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No dedicated server for the COD MW 2   No dedicated server for the COD MW 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:11 pm

They are doomed, if you ask me.

I've just cancelled my pre-order copy of MW2 from Amazon.

Si c pou'm pedu experience COD4 kite a epi yo vinn mete yon K@!K kossa...yo kk dlo.

Anyways, I've also sign the petition for MW2 for them to go ahead and think again cuzzz right now that's shit that's in their heads.

Cheers
Back to top Go down

No dedicated server for the COD MW 2
Page 1 of 1